Sunday 20 October 2013

Beta HCG


I’m hating the smell of the favorite perfume I used since childhood. The most loved garlic fry seems excruciating to my senses. The sunscreen I prescribed to my better half is sponsoring repulsion between us whenever applied. I am not able to eat anything as I feel like puking as soon as I see any food in my plate… I get up at midnight and cry for no reason. No work excites me… no reading material interests me. I’m living in a weird state of impatience, anxiety and restlessness.
I shout at my better half for all unreasonable stuff. He is on his toes to keep my mood in place 24x7. He shows me movies, cooks new stuff to interest my taste buds, while I’m hardly able to swallow anything. Reads jokes for me at midnight, but I do not feel interested.
I keep thinking about the all the pessimistic obnoxious stuff, what is the use of having progeny? Will I be able to bear and rear successfully and efficiently? What useful will my child do besides living with so many unanswered questions like me?
The Beta HCG level is doubling every 24 hour..

No comments:

Post a Comment